The new GP-7 SRC is fully compliant with the latest FIA 8860-2018 helmet standard, which is intended to be the safest in the world for top-end helmets used in motorsport.
The GP-7 SRC is exceptionally strong. The key to the helmet's fundamental strength is its shell, which is built around a proprietary Carbon Fibre (CF) weave that combines CF's existing benefits of high strength and extremely lightweight with a major added benefit that standard CF does not possess - flexibility (standard CF tends to splinter or shatter instead of flex on impact).
The result is a helmet ready for the unparalleled demands and requirements of car racing, whose list of technological features is impressive because it simply has to be for this helmet and its prospective user.
- Comes complete with the Arai PED kit
- Solid hand-constructed carbon helmet
- Approved fire resistant lining
- Visor opening system with lever for easier opening
- Multi density hybrid inner shell
- Emergency release tab cheek pads
- FIA 8860-2018 Standard Approved
- Available in sizes XS - L